Sunday, November 29, 2009

Congratulations to VMPIM Family

I congratulate all the students, faculty members, and nonteaching staff of VMIPIM and CMS, Ganpat University for the successful execution of Protsahan 2009 and Pratibha 2009 together. I was lucky enough to attend the first day of the event. Having been in touch with many students of the current batch, I knew how much hard work they were doing to make this event successful once again. On the first day of Protsahan During my interaction with them, I could see the satisfaction and happiness on their faces as the event received huge participation from a number of MBA institutes in Ahmedabad and across India. With your enthusiasm, you have definitely taken Protsahan to new heights. I wish you all great luck in your future endeavors. As Always Keep Rocking !!! With Regards, Paras Shah VMPIM Batch 2007-09

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2009 at 11:12 AM , Blogger amrita mashar said...

i am really happy read the post return by paras. it was my bad luck that i have missed to attend the event. but i really miss all the juniors and faculy members..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home